HYENAVILLE | Free Ride HYENAVILLE | Free Ride

Dope as usual. Nice to see all that schooling and work elevate your art. Keep it up, even though it means no sleep and long hours. It's worth it in the long run.

JazLyte responds:

Thanks bro! Yeah man, this was actually a huge challenge for me because I've had my entire animation career between Clint Love the Kids (my last high effort cartoon) and this cartoon. Working in studios derailed my entire method with a slew of higher standards and different things I was okay with and not okay with. I had to hold back a lot just to get it done and it was still highly time-consuming, but it's good to be back in the indie ring again.

Luis Birthday Blast Luis Birthday Blast

Happy Birthday Luis!! Its only right to say here on Newgrounds!

My First Fangirl My First Fangirl

LOL for that bomb. Makes me want to make some more cartoons!

The Man Who Won't Rhyme The Man Who Won't Rhyme

Haven't written a comment in a while but this was a Newgrounds Masterpiece unlike we have witnessed in a while. Congrats!

Extraneous Extraneous

Dope.

Spark-Boy snowday Spark-Boy snowday

lol, i liked this.

Shit Advice Shit Advice

I learned so much! Thank you.

Discretion Discretion

Shaq is at the "free show line" ? lol was that mistake on purpose? It's "free throw".

The Amazin Spidaman The Amazin Spidaman

Lol, not many animations have such rich drawn backgrounds. The voices were awesome too. Great work!

wynand responds:

Yeah I can't praise RicePirate and SeiyruRenaih enough for the great voice overs,. thanks for the possitive review =)

ECLIPSE FORCE ECLIPSE FORCE

Man, I really loved this. I want to write a long review detailing on the little things I appreciated but honestly I don't feel typing. Just know I rated this 5 stars and favorited it. Keep being awesome.