Don't Catch the Herp! Don't Catch the Herp!

Funny, fun and new.

First Newgrounds game I have played in a long time and I really enjoyed it.

Gravity Boy! Gravity Boy!

I liked it.

Real fun game and I like the way you were able to freeze time while falling and that the fact that when you shift you lose points. Awesome.

Quick Sand Quick Sand

Loved it!

I beat the game and the two extra modes are nice!

Kid Launcher Kid Launcher

I was about to say this game was awesome..

..until I unlocked EVERYTHING and still couldn't play as Patchman. I made it to space and earned the medal but when I went back to it, its not there and everytime I get to space it doesn't count.

Other than that the game had cool graphics and the fbf of the boy flailing through the air was pretty cool but that glitch is serious.

Also, why arent the medals, Ng medals? Is it because the game is sponsored?

RiverJordan responds:

Its bubblebox sponsored yeah, so we only have in-game medals :(

Also are you SURE you unlocked everything? Even like the rockets? Cuz patchman is totally playable XD

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

This could be in stores!

I jus gotta say, if you don't have a fast computer this game is horrible (just cuz its soo difficult to play). But if you're lucky like me and own a pretty fast computer then you're good to go!

The sounds really made this game a cut above the rest. I never really played a game that made me laugh before. And of course the graphics are superb. I especially love the animation after you reach the red goal.

Cosmic Crush 2 Cosmic Crush 2

Simple and fun!

Played a lil and got hook.
Good graphics, cant comment on sound since I had my volume down.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Bitterly Nostalalgic.

Died on the last boss. GameOver no continues.
Reminds me of when I played Mario Bros on the old Gameboy for like hours and died on the last stage. Sucks but when you lose, you REALLY lose.

But the game had awesome graphics. fitting music and was really fun even with the lag I experienced. It didn't mess up the gaming.
10/10.

Ricochet Kills Ricochet Kills

Cool Game.

If you really animated the deaths realistically instead of the targets just fading this game would be awesome.

Luis LAUNCH Luis LAUNCH

I won!!

I always like the older Hedgehog launch games so this was instantly fun.

The Art of Shadow Legacy The Art of Shadow Legacy

Pretty Pictures..

I mean...it sure is pretty and all but not really interesting..
Plus there are a lot of mispellings.

Artist-Lost responds:

Pretty pictures.... That's pretty much the same thing as saying pretty colors right?