All 26 art Reviews

The day is saved once again The day is saved once again

Wow, this is so on-model. Love it. The only critique is that you could have maybe made Trump's linework a bit thicker to reflect Bubble's line art. Dope art all around though and the message is spot on.

theonemanshowoff responds:

I thought everyone had their equal share of thick line art in the world of 90's Cartoon Network

Background Art 2 Background Art 2

Got damn man. These gotta be used for something.

MindChamber responds:

Thanks man.Since they were paid for,the most i can use them for is portfolio pieces.

PR Green Lantern redesign PR Green Lantern redesign

Real cool redesign, makes it so that the lantern isn't so reliant on his power ring. Loving this design right here.

beastkid7 responds:

haha, thanks Tystarr

Toelhos! Toelhos!

No BunnyKill? It's an NG staple! lol seriously, this is AMAZING.

Free Louie. Free Louie.

lol you're twisted man

JazLyte responds:

Would you say that I make... TWISTED COMIX? NAUGHAUGHAUGHAUGH

Immortal. Immortal.

Lol, this was funny. I'm sure you'll get into a groove of things aesthetically to learn what works and what doesn't. Black and white works wonders, cartoonists having been using those two colors way before color was introduced.

Personally the only thing I see that needs to be worked better is the font. For some reason it just doesn't fit. You should try handwriting it, I bet your handwriting is a lot better than mine. Keep em up Kalen!

You can't run from Slender Man You can't run from Slender Man

Just watched the speed paint on Youtube. Great work. Was it all photoshop? And how did you record it? I want to try and upload a speed drawing but I had past programs mess up on me.

Jazza responds:

Yeah all photoshop. I use camtasia for my speedpaints, it works a treat :)

B. Bunny B. Bunny

Classy, Old Chap ain't he?

Bugs! The main dude. Love it!

Seal Clubber Seal Clubber

looks really cool.

Are we ever going to see this model in motion? This has a nice painted look that has that good ol' MC feel.

I'm always interested in 3D modeling but the most I ever got into 3D was making my name.

MindChamber responds:

Thanks man,

maybe Ill make a video of it sometime (the game)

Alex Seryoua Comic Panel. Alex Seryoua Comic Panel.

???

What happened?? Are you ever going to finish this?

danomano65 responds:

Started working on my graphic novel Verdacomb in 2009 and got distracted for six years! Chapters 1-3 are on Verdacomb.com! Chapter 4 begins Feb. 4rd!