HYENAVILLE | Free Ride HYENAVILLE | Free Ride

Dope as usual. Nice to see all that schooling and work elevate your art. Keep it up, even though it means no sleep and long hours. It's worth it in the long run.

JazLyte responds:

Thanks bro! Yeah man, this was actually a huge challenge for me because I've had my entire animation career between Clint Love the Kids (my last high effort cartoon) and this cartoon. Working in studios derailed my entire method with a slew of higher standards and different things I was okay with and not okay with. I had to hold back a lot just to get it done and it was still highly time-consuming, but it's good to be back in the indie ring again.

Luis Birthday Blast Luis Birthday Blast

Happy Birthday Luis!! Its only right to say here on Newgrounds!

My First Fangirl My First Fangirl

LOL for that bomb. Makes me want to make some more cartoons!

Don't Catch the Herp! Don't Catch the Herp!

Funny, fun and new.

First Newgrounds game I have played in a long time and I really enjoyed it.

Gravity Boy! Gravity Boy!

I liked it.

Real fun game and I like the way you were able to freeze time while falling and that the fact that when you shift you lose points. Awesome.

Quick Sand Quick Sand

Loved it!

I beat the game and the two extra modes are nice!

Team Rocket Hideout (demo) Team Rocket Hideout (demo)

This is dope.

Had to leave a comment on this one. its niiice.

*favorited*

NGHH KO2 - TheIconic vs Gloine NGHH KO2 - TheIconic vs Gloine

Gloine!

GloineFlodh!

He murdered dude.

The Street Life The Street Life

nah man...

If you use Biggie you gotta make it sync man. Don't half ass it cause thats really offensive to his memory.

Anyway...people got to listen to the real song. I'm mad you didn't even credit the real song.

AfroShine responds:

maybe you should have read a little, stupid fuck, and yea it does sync. I wrote "The rapper is Biggie Smalls from the Notorious B.I.G. and the song the lyrics are from is juicy, I obviously take no credit for the rapping." that sounds like i gave credit.

and go ahead keep zeroing my shit.

The day is saved once again The day is saved once again

Wow, this is so on-model. Love it. The only critique is that you could have maybe made Trump's linework a bit thicker to reflect Bubble's line art. Dope art all around though and the message is spot on.

theonemanshowoff responds:

I thought everyone had their equal share of thick line art in the world of 90's Cartoon Network

Background Art 2 Background Art 2

Got damn man. These gotta be used for something.

MindChamber responds:

Thanks man.Since they were paid for,the most i can use them for is portfolio pieces.

PR Green Lantern redesign PR Green Lantern redesign

Real cool redesign, makes it so that the lantern isn't so reliant on his power ring. Loving this design right here.

beastkid7 responds: